Publishing research using ab25101? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25101 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Caielli S et al. A CD4+ T cell population expanded in lupus blood provides B cell help through interleukin-10 and succinate. Nat Med 25:75-81 (2019). PubMed: 30478422
- Wen Z et al. N-myristoyltransferase deficiency impairs activation of kinase AMPK and promotes synovial tissue inflammation. Nat Immunol 20:313-325 (2019). PubMed: 30718913
- García JR et al. IFN-?-tethered hydrogels enhance mesenchymal stem cell-based immunomodulation and promote tissue repair. Biomaterials 220:119403 (2019). PubMed: 31401468
- Zhang X et al. Immunogenicity of adenovirus-vector vaccine targeting hepatitis B virus: non-clinical safety assessment in non-human primates. Virol J 15:111 (2018). PubMed: 30041659
- Zhou J et al. Non-obese type 2 diabetes patients present intestinal B cell dysregulations associated with hyperactive intestinal Tfh cells. Mol Immunol 97:27-32 (2018). PubMed: 29550578
- Huo CW et al. High mammographic density in women is associated with protumor inflammation. Breast Cancer Res 20:92 (2018). PubMed: 30092832
- Ishikawa Y et al. Relevance of interferon-gamma in pathogenesis of life-threatening rapidly progressive interstitial lung disease in patients with dermatomyositis. Arthritis Res Ther 20:240 (2018). PubMed: 30367666
- Shen Y et al. Metabolic control of the scaffold protein TKS5 in tissue-invasive, proinflammatory T cells. Nat Immunol 18:1025-1034 (2017). PubMed: 28737753
- Wen Z et al. The microvascular niche instructs T cells in large vessel vasculitis via the VEGF-Jagged1-Notch pathway. Sci Transl Med 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28724574
- Seebauer CT et al. Peritoneal carcinomatosis of colorectal cancer is characterized by structural and functional reorganization of the tumor microenvironment inducing senescence and proliferation arrest in cancer cells. Oncoimmunology 5:e1242543 (2016). PubMed: 28439450
- Shang L et al. NK cell responses to simian immunodeficiency virus vaginal exposure in naive and vaccinated rhesus macaques. J Immunol 193:277-84 (2014). PubMed: 24899503
- Naouar I et al. Involvement of Different CD4(+) T Cell Subsets Producing Granzyme B in the Immune Response to Leishmania major Antigens. Mediators Inflamm 2014:636039 (2014). ELISpot ; Human . PubMed: 25104882