Product nameAnti-intestinal alkaline phosphatase antibody (HRP)
See all intestinal alkaline phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to intestinal alkaline phosphatase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human intestinal alkaline phosphatase.
This polyclonal antibody reacts with alkaline phosphatase from human intestine showing a 60 kD band against this enzyme under reducing conditions of SDS-PAGE.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
Primary antibody notesThis polyclonal antibody reacts with alkaline phosphatase from human intestine showing a 60 kD band against this enzyme under reducing conditions of SDS-PAGE.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7324 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22455989|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase intestinal antibody
- Alkaline phosphomonoesterase antibody
- Alpi antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang X et al. Comparative characterization of stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth and dental pulp stem cells. Arch Oral Biol 57:1231-40 (2012). ICC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22455989) »
- Giatromanolaki A et al. Down-regulation of intestinal-type alkaline phosphatase in the tumor vasculature and stroma provides a strong basis for explaining amifostine selectivity. Semin Oncol 29:14-21 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 12577238) »