Product nameAnti-intestinal alkaline phosphatase antibody (HRP)
See all intestinal alkaline phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to intestinal alkaline phosphatase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow intestinal alkaline phosphatase. Calf Intestine
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase intestinal antibody
- Alkaline phosphomonoesterase antibody
- Alpi antibody
ab7329 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.