Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Intron-encoded endonuclease I-SceI
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Intron-encoded endonuclease I-SceI antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Intron-encoded endonuclease I-SceI
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Saccharomyces cerevisiae Intron-encoded endonuclease I-SceI aa 1-235. The immunogen was tagged with a 6xHis tag and an S tag.
MKNIKKNQVMNLGPNSKLLKEYKSQLIELNIEQFEAGIGLILGDAYIRSR DEGKTYCMQFEWKNKAYMDHVCLLYDQWVLSPPHKKERVNHLGNLVITWG AQTFKHQAFNKLANLFIVNNKKTIPNNLVENYLTPMSLAYWFMDDGGKWD YNKNSTNKSIVLNTQSFTFEEVEYLVKGLRNKFQLNCYVKINKNKPIIYI DSMSYLIFYNLIKPYLIPQMMYKLPNTISSETFLK
Database link: P03882
- U2OS cells transfected with GFP-SCE1; 293T cells transfected with GFP-SCE1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab216263 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
All lanes : Anti-Intron-encoded endonuclease I-SceI antibody (ab216263) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-transfected 293T cells lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cells transfected with GFP-SCE1 lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 18 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis U2OS cells transfected with GFP-SCE1 (Green) labeling SCE1 using ab216263 at 1/600 dilution (red). DAPI staining is showed and the merge figure too
ab216263 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tripathi V et al. MRN complex-dependent recruitment of ubiquitylated BLM helicase to DSBs negatively regulates DNA repair pathways. Nat Commun 9:1016 (2018). PubMed: 29523790
- Hu W et al. Mitochondrial accumulation of amyloid beta (Aß) peptides requires TOMM22 as a main Aß receptor in yeast. J Biol Chem N/A:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29925587