Key features and details
- Cell membrane permeable cytosolic Na+ indicator
- Soluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameION NaTRIUM Green™-2 AM, cytosolic Na+ indicator
DescriptionCell membrane permeable cytosolic Na+ indicator
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
For more information on AM esters please visit our AM esters FAQ page.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142802 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lee HP et al. The nuclear piston activates mechanosensitive ion channels to generate cell migration paths in confining microenvironments. Sci Adv 7:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33523987
- Xu N et al. Impact of Na+ permeation on collective migration of pulmonary arterial endothelial cells. PLoS One 16:e0250095 (2021). PubMed: 33891591
- Yurinskaya VE et al. Fluorometric Na+ Evaluation in Single Cells Using Flow Cytometry: Comparison with Flame Emission Assay. Cell Physiol Biochem 54:556-566 (2020). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 32462850
- Segovia M et al. Targeting TMEM176B Enhances Antitumor Immunity and Augments the Efficacy of Immune Checkpoint Blockers by Unleashing Inflammasome Activation. Cancer Cell 35:767-781.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31085177
- Tay B et al. Development of a high-throughput fluorescent no-wash sodium influx assay. PLoS One 14:e0213751 (2019). PubMed: 30856233