Key features and details
- Cell membrane permeable K+ indicator
- Purity: > 90%
- Soluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameION Potassium Green-2 AM, K+ indicator
DescriptionCell membrane permeable K+ indicator
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
For more information on AM esters please visit our AM esters FAQ page.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142806 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wong F et al. Cytoplasmic condensation induced by membrane damage is associated with antibiotic lethality. Nat Commun 12:2321 (2021). PubMed: 33875652
- Camilli G et al. ß-Glucan-induced reprogramming of human macrophages inhibits NLRP3 inflammasome activation in cryopyrinopathies. J Clin Invest 130:4561-4573 (2020). PubMed: 32716363
- Ren G et al. ABRO1 promotes NLRP3 inflammasome activation through regulation of NLRP3 deubiquitination. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30787184
- Sekar P et al. Coordinate effects of P2X7 and extracellular acidification in microglial cells. Oncotarget 9:12718-12731 (2018). PubMed: 29560104