Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [6D4] to IP10
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody [6D4]
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6D4] to IP10
SpecificityThe antibody reacts specifically with Human IP-10.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant Human IP10
- Activated plasmacytoid dendritic cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notes0.2 µm filtered antibody solution
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8098 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
ab8098 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Niu F et al. Cocaine-induced release of CXCL10 from pericytes regulates monocyte transmigration into the CNS. J Cell Biol 218:700-721 (2019). PubMed: 30626719
- Xu M et al. MicroRNA-34a Inhibition of the TLR Signaling Pathway Via CXCL10 Suppresses Breast Cancer Cell Invasion and Migration. Cell Physiol Biochem 46:1286-1304 (2018). PubMed: 29689563
- Guan C et al. Antroquinonol Exerts Immunosuppressive Effect on CD8+ T Cell Proliferation and Activation to Resist Depigmentation Induced by H2O2. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2017:9303054 (2017). PubMed: 29456788
- Di Carlo E et al. Mechanisms of the antitumor activity of human V?9Vd2 T cells in combination with zoledronic acid in a preclinical model of neuroblastoma. Mol Ther 21:1034-43 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23481325
- Muthuswamy R et al. NF-?B hyperactivation in tumor tissues allows tumor-selective reprogramming of the chemokine microenvironment to enhance the recruitment of cytolytic T effector cells. Cancer Res 72:3735-43 (2012). PubMed: 22593190
- Takeichi O et al. Confocal immunolocalization of VE-cadherin- and CXC chemokine-expressing endothelial cells in periapical granulomas. Int Endod J 41:401-7 (2008). PubMed: 18298575
- Ribatti D et al. Angiogenesis in a human neuroblastoma xenograft model: mechanisms and inhibition by tumour-derived interferon-gamma. Br J Cancer 94:1845-52 (2006). Mouse . PubMed: 16721359
- Curbishley SM et al. CXCR 3 activation promotes lymphocyte transendothelial migration across human hepatic endothelium under fluid flow. Am J Pathol 167:887-99 (2005). WB, IF, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 16127166
- Hamamdzic D et al. Reovirus triggers cell type-specific proinflammatory responses dependent on the autocrine action of IFN-beta. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 280:L18-29 (2001). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 11133491