Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IP10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IP10 aa 1 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal against Human recombinant IP10 full length protein
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47045 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
Anti-IP10 antibody (ab47045) at 1 µg/ml +
Recombinant human IP10 protein (ab9810) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 11 kDa
ab47045 staining human liver (healthy) sections by IHC-P. The tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and a heat mediated antigen retrival step was performed. Blocking of the sample was done with 5 minutes of peroxidase block and 10 minutes of protein block at 20°C, followed by staining with ab47045 at 1/50 for 45 minutes at 20°C. A HRP conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody was used as the secondary antibody.
This product has been referenced in:
- Triulzi T et al. HER2 signaling regulates the tumor immune microenvironment and trastuzumab efficacy. Oncoimmunology 8:e1512942 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30546951) »
- Ploquin MJ et al. Elevated Basal Pre-infection CXCL10 in Plasma and in the Small Intestine after Infection Are Associated with More Rapid HIV/SIV Disease Onset. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005774 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Cynomolgus monkey . Read more (PubMed: 27509048) »