Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IP10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
- This antibody gave a positive signal against Human recombinant IP10 full length protein
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47045 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
Anti-IP10 antibody (ab47045) at 1 µg/ml +
Recombinant human IP10 protein (ab9810) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 11 kDa
ab47045 staining human liver (healthy) sections by IHC-P. The tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and a heat mediated antigen retrival step was performed. Blocking of the sample was done with 5 minutes of peroxidase block and 10 minutes of protein block at 20°C, followed by staining with ab47045 at 1/50 for 45 minutes at 20°C. A HRP conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody was used as the secondary antibody.
This product has been referenced in:
- Ploquin MJ et al. Elevated Basal Pre-infection CXCL10 in Plasma and in the Small Intestine after Infection Are Associated with More Rapid HIV/SIV Disease Onset. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005774 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Cynomolgus monkey . Read more (PubMed: 27509048) »
- Chmielewski S et al. STAT1-dependent signal integration between IFN? and TLR4 in vascular cells reflect pro-atherogenic responses in human atherosclerosis. PLoS One 9:e113318 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 25478796) »