Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IP10
- Suitable for: ELISA, Neutralising, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IP10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Neutralising, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIP-10 (human Interferon Inducible Protein 10)
- WB: Recombinant human IP10 protein (ab9810).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect hIP-10 by direct ELISA (using 100 µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with biotinylated anti-IP10 antibody (ab271283), allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIP-10.
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hIP-10 (100 ng/ml), a concentration of 2.0 - 3.0 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIP-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIP-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
ab9807 detecting IP-10 by sandwich ELISA.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9807 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Jabeen S et al. Noninvasive profiling of serum cytokines in breast cancer patients and clinicopathological characteristics. Oncoimmunology 8:e1537691 (2019). PubMed: 30713794
- Kaesler S et al. Targeting tumor-resident mast cells for effective anti-melanoma immune responses. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31578309
- Xie C et al. Gene expression profiles of HTR8-S/Vneo cells after changes in ABCA1 expression. Funct Integr Genomics N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29931611
- Chu LY et al. Cytokine-induced autophagy promotes long-term VCAM-1 but not ICAM-1 expression by degrading late-phase I?Ba. Sci Rep 7:12472 (2017). PubMed: 28963466
- Bocca P et al. Bevacizumab-mediated tumor vasculature remodelling improves tumor infiltration and antitumor efficacy of GD2-CAR T cells in a human neuroblastoma preclinical model. Oncoimmunology 7:e1378843 (2017). PubMed: 29296542