Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IP10
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IP10
SpecificityThis antibody does not cross-react with murine CXCL9 and CXCL11.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mIP-10 ( mouse Interferon Inducible Protein 10)
- Recombinant mouse IP10 protein (ab9944) can be used as a positive control in WB.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect IP10 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab271208 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mIP-10.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect mIP-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIP-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
Western blot performed with ab9938 at 0.2 ug/ml
Lane 1: MultiMark MultiColor Standard (Invitrogen)
Lane 2: 250 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 3: 125 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 4: 62.5 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 5: 31.25 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 6: 15.625 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 7: 7.8 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 8: 3.9 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 9: 1.95 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 10: 0.975 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 11: 0.4875 ng Murine IP-10
Lane 12 0.24 ng Murine IP-10
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9938 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Clé M et al. Study of Usutu virus neuropathogenicity in mice and human cellular models. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 14:e0008223 (2020). PubMed: 32324736
- Fletcher JS et al. Cxcr3-expressing leukocytes are necessary for neurofibroma formation in mice. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30728335
- Zhu X et al. A distinct brain pathway links viral RNA exposure to sickness behavior. Sci Rep 6:29885 (2016). PubMed: 27435819
- Chan CC et al. The role of interferon-? inducible protein-10 in a mouse model of acute liver injury post induced pluripotent stem cells transplantation. PLoS One 7:e50577 (2012). Neutralising ; Mouse . PubMed: 23227188
- Kaur S et al. Regulatory effects of mammalian target of rapamycin-activated pathways in type I and II interferon signaling. J Biol Chem 282:1757-68 (2007). PubMed: 17114181