Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to IQ motif containing B1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IQ motif containing B1 antibody
See all IQ motif containing B1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to IQ motif containing B1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human IQ motif containing B1 protein (NP_001018865)
- IQ motif containing B1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceInteracts with calmodulin.
Cellular localizationPhotoreceptor connecting cilium
- IQ calmodulin binding motif containing 1 antibody
- IQ calmodulin binding motif containing protein 1 antibody
- IQCB1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IQ motif containing B1 antibody (ab69927) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IQ motif containing B1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 69 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab69927 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Hossain D et al. Requirement of NPHP5 in the hierarchical assembly of basal feet associated with basal bodies of primary cilia. Cell Mol Life Sci 77:195-212 (2020). PubMed: 31177295
- Zhang Y et al. BBS mutations modify phenotypic expression of CEP290-related ciliopathies. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23943788