Publishing research using ab33478? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33478 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Xiao Y et al. An oligodeoxynucleotide with AAAG repeats significantly attenuates burn-induced systemic inflammatory responses via inhibiting interferon regulatory factor 5 pathway. Mol Med 23:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28620671
- Koelzer VH et al. Digital analysis and epigenetic regulation of the signature of rejection in colorectal cancer. Oncoimmunology 6:e1288330 (2017). PubMed: 28507795
- Steinhagen F et al. IRF5 and IRF8 modulate the CAL-1 human plasmacytoid dendritic cell line response following TLR9 ligation. Eur J Immunol 46:647-55 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26613957
- Li D et al. Specific detection of interferon regulatory factor 5 (IRF5): A case of antibody inequality. Sci Rep 6:31002 (2016). PubMed: 27481535
- O'Carroll C et al. Identification of a unique hybrid macrophage-polarization state following recovery from lipopolysaccharide tolerance. J Immunol 192:427-36 (2014). PubMed: 24337373
- Chionh YT et al. Protease-activated receptor 1 suppresses Helicobacter pylori gastritis via the inhibition of macrophage cytokine secretion and interferon regulatory factor 5. Mucosal Immunol N/A:N/A (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24866378
- Polioudakis D et al. A Myc-microRNA network promotes exit from quiescence by suppressing the interferon response and cell-cycle arrest genes. Nucleic Acids Res 41:2239-54 (2013). PubMed: 23303785
- He H et al. Immobilized heavy chain-hyaluronic acid polarizes lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages toward M2 phenotype. J Biol Chem 288:25792-803 (2013). PubMed: 23878196
- Pandey AK et al. NOD2, RIP2 and IRF5 play a critical role in the type I interferon response to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. PLoS Pathog 5:e1000500 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19578435
- Watanabe T et al. Muramyl dipeptide activation of nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain 2 protects mice from experimental colitis. J Clin Invest 118:545-59 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18188453
- Ye L et al. Methamphetamine enhances Hepatitis C virus replication in human hepatocytes. J Viral Hepat 15:261-70 (2008). PubMed: 18307590
- Barro M & Patton JT Rotavirus NSP1 inhibits expression of type I interferon by antagonizing the function of interferon regulatory factors IRF3, IRF5, and IRF7. J Virol 81:4473-81 (2007). PubMed: 17301153