Publishing research using ab2932? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2932 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Rodríguez M et al. Fungal pattern receptors down-regulate the inflammatory response by a cross-inhibitory mechanism independent of interleukin-10 production. Immunology 150:184-198 (2017). PubMed: 27709605
- Li D et al. Specific detection of interferon regulatory factor 5 (IRF5): A case of antibody inequality. Sci Rep 6:31002 (2016). PubMed: 27481535
- Massimino M et al. IRF5 is a target of BCR-ABL kinase activity and reduces CML cell proliferation. Carcinogenesis 35:1132-43 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24445143
- McEwan WA et al. Intracellular antibody-bound pathogens stimulate immune signaling via the Fc receptor TRIM21. Nat Immunol 14:327-36 (2013). PubMed: 23455675
- Stein MF et al. Multiple interferon regulatory factor and NF-?B sites cooperate in mediating cell-type- and maturation-specific activation of the human CD83 promoter in dendritic cells. Mol Cell Biol 33:1331-44 (2013). PubMed: 23339870
- Negishi H et al. Cross-interference of RLR and TLR signaling pathways modulates antibacterial T cell responses. Nat Immunol 13:659-66 (2012). PubMed: 22610141
- Krausgruber T et al. IRF5 promotes inflammatory macrophage polarization and TH1-TH17 responses. Nat Immunol 12:231-8 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21240265
- Krausgruber T et al. IRF5 is required for late-phase TNF secretion by human dendritic cells. Blood 115:4421-30 (2010). WB, ChIP, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20237317
- Feng D et al. Differential requirement of histone acetylase and deacetylase activities for IRF5-mediated proinflammatory cytokine expression. J Immunol 185:6003-12 (2010). IP ; Human . PubMed: 20935208
- Hu G & Barnes BJ IRF-5 is a mediator of the death receptor-induced apoptotic signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 284:2767-77 (2009). WB, ChIP, IP ; Human . PubMed: 19028697
- Ye L et al. Methamphetamine enhances Hepatitis C virus replication in human hepatocytes. J Viral Hepat 15:261-70 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18307590
- Graham RR et al. Three functional variants of IFN regulatory factor 5 (IRF5) define risk and protective haplotypes for human lupus. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:6758-63 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17412832
- Ning S et al. Interferon regulatory factor 5 represses expression of the Epstein-Barr virus oncoprotein LMP1: braking of the IRF7/LMP1 regulatory circuit. J Virol 79:11671-6 (2005). PubMed: 16140744