Product nameAnti-Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 antibody
See all Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, ChIPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Chicken
Predicted to work with: Human, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following tissue lystaes: Mouse normal lung; Mouse normal brain; Mouse normal spinal cord and Mouse 14-day fetus.
This product was previously labelled as Iroquois homeobox protein 3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52, 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22992950|
FunctionTranscription factor. Involved in SHH-dependent neural patterning. Together with NKX2-2 and NKX6-1 acts to restrict the generation of motor neurons to the appropriate region of the neural tube. Belongs to the class I proteins of neuronal progenitor factors, which are repressed by SHH signals. Involved in the transcriptional repression of MNX1 in non-motor neuron cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/IRO homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AI894186 antibody
- Homeodomain protein IRXB1 antibody
- Iroquois class homeodomain protein IRX 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 antibody (ab25703) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse Fetus (14 Day Old) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 :
Mouse lung normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29297)
Lane 3 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 4 : Spinal Cord (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Observed band size: 52,55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Zou Y et al. IRX3 Promotes the Browning of White Adipocytes and Its Rare Variants are Associated with Human Obesity Risk. EBioMedicine 24:64-75 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28988979) »
- Shekhar A et al. Transcription factor ETV1 is essential for rapid conduction in the heart. J Clin Invest 126:4444-4459 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 27775552) »