Product nameAnti-Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 antibody [EPR12124]
See all Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12124] to Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 aa 50-150 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P78415
- Hela, Jurkat, A431 and K562 cell lysates; K562 cells.
This product was previously labelled as Iroquois homeobox protein 3
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab174307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
FunctionTranscription factor. Involved in SHH-dependent neural patterning. Together with NKX2-2 and NKX6-1 acts to restrict the generation of motor neurons to the appropriate region of the neural tube. Belongs to the class I proteins of neuronal progenitor factors, which are repressed by SHH signals. Involved in the transcriptional repression of MNX1 in non-motor neuron cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/IRO homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AI894186 antibody
- Homeodomain protein IRXB1 antibody
- Iroquois class homeodomain protein IRX 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 antibody [EPR12124] (ab174307) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized K562 cells labeling Iroquois homeobox protein 3/IRX3 with ab174307 at 1/10 dilution (red) compared to a rabbit IgG negative control (green).
ab174307 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Singh B et al. Important Role of FTO in the Survival of Rare Panresistant Triple-Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer Cells Facing a Severe Metabolic Challenge. PLoS One 11:e0159072 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27390851
- Landgraf K et al. FTO Obesity Risk Variants Are Linked to Adipocyte IRX3 Expression and BMI of Children - Relevance of FTO Variants to Defend Body Weight in Lean Children? PLoS One 11:e0161739 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27560134
- Huang JZ et al. Catalpol preserves neural function and attenuates the pathology of Alzheimer's disease in mice. Mol Med Rep 13:491-6 (2016). PubMed: 26531891