Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRX1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IRX1 antibody
See all IRX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IRX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow
- Human fetal stomach lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98343 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
RelevanceIRX1 is a member of the Iroquois homeobox gene family. The genes from this family have multiple roles in vertebrate development. The gene encoding IRX1 is expressed in the brain, lung and gut during specific stages of mouse development.
- Homeodomain protein IRXA1 antibody
- Iroquois Homeobox Protein 1 antibody
- Iroquois-class homeodomain protein IRX-1 antibody
ab98343 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Yu W et al. Irx1 regulates dental outer enamel epithelial and lung alveolar type II epithelial differentiation. Dev Biol 429:44-55 (2017). PubMed: 28746823