Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13139] to IRX1
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-IRX1 antibody [EPR13139]
See all IRX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13139] to IRX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human IRX1 aa 50-150 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P78414
- Human stomach, small intestine and fetal heart lysates.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180860 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
RelevanceIRX1 is a member of the Iroquois homeobox gene family. The genes from this family have multiple roles in vertebrate development. The gene encoding IRX1 is expressed in the brain, lung and gut during specific stages of mouse development.
- Homeodomain protein IRXA1 antibody
- Iroquois Homeobox Protein 1 antibody
- Iroquois-class homeodomain protein IRX-1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IRX1 antibody [EPR13139] (ab180860) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human stomach lysate
Lane 2 : Human small intestine lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Western blot analysis of immunoprecipitation pellet from (1) Human stomach lysate or (2) 1X PBS (negative control) immunoprecipitated using ab180860 at 1/10 dilution; HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG preferentially detecting the non-reduced form of Rabbit IgG.
ab180860 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang P et al. Clinical significance of Iroquois Homeobox Gene - IRX1 in human glioma. Mol Med Rep 17:4651-4656 (2018). PubMed: 29328446