Publishing research using ab422? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab422 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Schopfer LM & Lockridge O Chlorpyrifos oxon promotes tubulin aggregation via isopeptide cross-linking between diethoxyphospho-Lys and Glu or Asp: Implications for neurotoxicity. J Biol Chem 293:13566-13577 (2018). PubMed: 30006344
- Liu C et al. Tissue transglutaminase contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsia and stabilizes placental angiotensin receptor type 1 by ubiquitination-preventing isopeptide modification. Hypertension 63:353-61 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24191290
- Llano E et al. STAG3 is a strong candidate gene for male infertility. Hum Mol Genet 23:3421-31 (2014). PubMed: 24608227
- Nicoll WS et al. Plasmodium falciparum liver stage antigen-1 is cross-linked by tissue transglutaminase. Malar J 10:14 (2011). PubMed: 21255444
- L'Heureux DZ et al. The interaction of angiocidin with tissue transglutaminase. Exp Mol Pathol 88:15-25 (2010). PubMed: 19931242
- Chlenski A et al. SPARC expression is associated with impaired tumor growth, inhibited angiogenesis and changes in the extracellular matrix. Int J Cancer 118:310-6 (2006). PubMed: 16052522
- Mangala LS et al. Tissue transglutaminase-induced alterations in extracellular matrix inhibit tumor invasion. Mol Cancer 4:33 (2005). PubMed: 16153302
- Johnson GV & LeShoure R Immunoblot analysis reveals that isopeptide antibodies do not specifically recognize the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl)lysine bonds formed by transglutaminase activity. J Neurosci Methods 134:151-8 (2004). PubMed: 15003381
- el Alaoui S et al. Transglutaminase activity and N epsilon (gamma glutamyl) lysine isopeptide levels during cell growth: an enzymic and immunological study. Int J Cancer 48:221-6 (1991). PubMed: 1673452
- Roch AM et al. Differential expression of isopeptide bonds N epsilon (gamma-glutamyl) lysine in benign and malignant human breast lesions: an immunohistochemical study. Int J Cancer 48:215-20 (1991). PubMed: 1673451