Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [81D1C2] to Isopeptide
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Isopeptide antibody [81D1C2]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [81D1C2] to Isopeptide
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with the isopeptide : epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl) lysine. There is no cross reaction with either lysine or glutamine. They are specific to the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl) lysine bond formed by transglutaminase activity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
General notesThe ability of this antibody to fix complement is unknown. The isopeptide may be purchased from Bachem Catalog number G-1970.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/500.|
- Isopeptide bond antibody
ab422 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Schopfer LM & Lockridge O Chlorpyrifos oxon promotes tubulin aggregation via isopeptide cross-linking between diethoxyphospho-Lys and Glu or Asp: Implications for neurotoxicity. J Biol Chem 293:13566-13577 (2018). PubMed: 30006344
- Liu C et al. Tissue transglutaminase contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsia and stabilizes placental angiotensin receptor type 1 by ubiquitination-preventing isopeptide modification. Hypertension 63:353-61 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24191290
- Llano E et al. STAG3 is a strong candidate gene for male infertility. Hum Mol Genet 23:3421-31 (2014). PubMed: 24608227
- Nicoll WS et al. Plasmodium falciparum liver stage antigen-1 is cross-linked by tissue transglutaminase. Malar J 10:14 (2011). PubMed: 21255444
- L'Heureux DZ et al. The interaction of angiocidin with tissue transglutaminase. Exp Mol Pathol 88:15-25 (2010). PubMed: 19931242
- Chlenski A et al. SPARC expression is associated with impaired tumor growth, inhibited angiogenesis and changes in the extracellular matrix. Int J Cancer 118:310-6 (2006). PubMed: 16052522
- Mangala LS et al. Tissue transglutaminase-induced alterations in extracellular matrix inhibit tumor invasion. Mol Cancer 4:33 (2005). PubMed: 16153302
- Johnson GV & LeShoure R Immunoblot analysis reveals that isopeptide antibodies do not specifically recognize the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl)lysine bonds formed by transglutaminase activity. J Neurosci Methods 134:151-8 (2004). PubMed: 15003381
- el Alaoui S et al. Transglutaminase activity and N epsilon (gamma glutamyl) lysine isopeptide levels during cell growth: an enzymic and immunological study. Int J Cancer 48:221-6 (1991). PubMed: 1673452
- Roch AM et al. Differential expression of isopeptide bonds N epsilon (gamma-glutamyl) lysine in benign and malignant human breast lesions: an immunohistochemical study. Int J Cancer 48:215-20 (1991). PubMed: 1673451