Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ITGA11
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ITGA11 antibody
See all ITGA11 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ITGA11
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total ITGA11 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ITGA11 (internal sequence).
Database link: Q9UKX5
- Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate and human liver cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab198826 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-11/beta-1 is a receptor for collagen.
Tissue specificityAccording to PubMed:10464311, highest levels of expression in uterus and heart, intermediate levels in skeletal muscle and intermediate to low levels in pancreas, kidney and placenta. According to PubMed:10486209, also found in brain, colon, lung, small intestine, stomach, testis, salivary glands, thyroid glands and prostate. Very low levels in peripheral blood lymphocytes, fetal brain and fetal liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
Developmental stageStrongly up-regulated in differentiating fetal muscle cells (in vitro).
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- integrin a11 antibody
- Integrin alpha 11 antibody
- Integrin alpha-11 antibody
ab198826 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Shen B et al. Integrin alpha11 is an Osteolectin receptor and is required for the maintenance of adult skeletal bone mass. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30632962
- Xie X & Percipalle P Elevated transforming growth factor ß signaling activation in ß-actin-knockout mouse embryonic fibroblasts enhances myofibroblast features. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29851084