Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to ITIH1/SHAP
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ITIH1/SHAP antibody
See all ITIH1/SHAP primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ITIH1/SHAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human ITIH1/SHAP.
Database link: NP_002206.1
- ITIH1/SHAP transfected 293T cell lysate.
Previously labelled as ITIH1
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 102 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).|
FunctionMay act as a carrier of hyaluronan in serum or as a binding protein between hyaluronan and other matrix protein, including those on cell surfaces in tissues to regulate the localization, synthesis and degradation of hyaluronan which are essential to cells undergoing biological processes.
Contains a potential peptide which could stimulate a broad spectrum of phagocytotic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ITIH family.
Contains 1 VIT domain.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
modificationsHeavy chains are linked to bikunin via chondroitin 4-sulfate esterified to the alpha-carboxyl of the C-terminal aspartate after propeptide cleavage.
The S-linked glycan is composed of two 6-carbon sugars, possibly Glc or Gal.
- Information by UniProt
- H1P antibody
- IATIH antibody
- IGHEP1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ITIH1/SHAP antibody (ab70048) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ITIH1/SHAP transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Lane 1 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Lane 2 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 102 kDa
Observed band size: 102 kDa
ab70048 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ogawa Y et al. Heavy Chain-Hyaluronan/Pentraxin 3 from Amniotic Membrane Suppresses Inflammation and Scarring in Murine Lacrimal Gland and Conjunctiva of Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. Sci Rep 7:42195 (2017). PubMed: 28165063
- He H et al. Inhibition of Proliferation and Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition in Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells by Heavy Chain-Hyaluronan/Pentraxin 3. Sci Rep 7:43736 (2017). PubMed: 28252047
- Zhang S et al. Constitutive expression of pentraxin 3 (PTX3) protein by human amniotic membrane cells leads to formation of the heavy chain (HC)-hyaluronan (HA)-PTX3 complex. J Biol Chem 289:13531-42 (2014). PubMed: 24652286
- He H et al. Immobilized heavy chain-hyaluronic acid polarizes lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages toward M2 phenotype. J Biol Chem 288:25792-803 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23878196