Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ITLN1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab118232 is purified by a protein affinity column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118232 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionHas no effect on basal glucose uptake but enhances insulin-stimulated glucose uptake in adipocytes. Increases AKT phosphorylation in the absence and presence of insulin. May play a role in the defense system against microorganisms. May specifically recognize carbohydrate chains of pathogens and bacterial components containing galactofuranosyl residues, in a calcium-dependent manner. May be involved in iron metabolism.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in omental adipose tissue where it is found in stromal vascular cells but not in fat cells but is barely detectable in subcutaneous adipose tissue (at protein level). Highly expressed in the small intestine. Also found in the heart, testis, colon, salivary gland, skeletal muscle, pancreas and thyroid and, to a lesser degree, in the uterus, spleen, prostate, lymph node and thymus.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
Developmental stageFound in fetal small intestine and thymus.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Enriched in lipid rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- Endothelial lectin HL 1 antibody
- Endothelial lectin HL-1 antibody
- FLJ20022 antibody
ab112328 at 1/100 dilution staining ITLN1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human fetal small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-ITLN1 antibody (ab118232) at 1/1000 dilution + Human fetal intestine tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
ab118232 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Ning L et al. Quantitative Proteomic Analysis Reveals the Deregulation of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Metabolism and CD38 in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Biomed Res Int 2019:3950628 (2019). PubMed: 31179321
- Mancinelli R et al. Role of lactoferrin and its receptors on biliary epithelium. Biometals 31:369-379 (2018). PubMed: 29550924
- Stax MJ et al. Colorectal mucus binds DC-SIGN and inhibits HIV-1 trans-infection of CD4+ T-lymphocytes. PLoS One 10:e0122020 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 25793526