Publishing research using ab124720? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124720 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Coleman KE et al. SENP8 limits aberrant neddylation of NEDD8 pathway components to promote cullin-RING ubiquitin ligase function. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28475037
- Hernández-Puga G et al. Jab1 is a T2-dependent coactivator or a T3-dependent corepressor of TRB1-mediated gene regulation. J Endocrinol 232:451-459 (2017). PubMed: 28053002
- Wang R et al. COPS5 protein overexpression increases amyloid plaque burden, decreases spinophilin-immunoreactive puncta, and exacerbates learning and memory deficits in the mouse brain. J Biol Chem 290:9299-309 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25713139
- Wang H et al. COPS5 (Jab1) protein increases ß site processing of amyloid precursor protein and amyloid ß peptide generation by stabilizing RanBP9 protein levels. J Biol Chem 288:26668-77 (2013). PubMed: 23926111
- He F et al. X-linked intellectual disability gene CUL4B targets Jab1/CSN5 for degradation and regulates bone morphogenetic protein signaling. Biochim Biophys Acta 1832:595-605 (2013). PubMed: 23357576