Publishing research using ab138005? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab138005 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Chen L et al. Effects of purified Omphalia lapidescens protein on metastasis, cell cycle, apoptosis and the JAK-STAT signaling pathway in SGC-7901 human gastric cells. Oncol Lett 15:4161-4170 (2018). PubMed: 29541181
- Zhao L et al. Long non-coding RNA HULC promotes UVB-induced injury by up-regulation of BNIP3 in keratinocytes. Biomed Pharmacother 104:672-678 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29803927
- Zhu J et al. Blueberry, combined with probiotics, alleviates non-alcoholic fatty liver disease via IL-22-mediated JAK1/STAT3/BAX signaling. Food Funct 9:6298-6306 (2018). PubMed: 30411754
- Li J et al. Correlative study on the JAK-STAT/PSMß3 signal transduction pathway in asthenozoospermia. Exp Ther Med 13:127-130 (2017). PubMed: 28123480
- Jiang X et al. Targeted inhibition of STAT/TET1 axis as a therapeutic strategy for acute myeloid leukemia. Nat Commun 8:2099 (2017). PubMed: 29235481
- Lerchenmüller C et al. S100A6 Regulates Endothelial Cell Cycle Progression by Attenuating Antiproliferative Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription 1 Signaling. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 36:1854-67 (2016). PubMed: 27386938
- Liu W et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates seawater aspiration-induced acute lung injury via regulating inflammatory cytokines and inhibiting JAK/STAT1 pathway in rats. Mediators Inflamm 2014:612593 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24692852
- Bao YN et al. Urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor signaling is critical in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell growth and metastasis. Cell Cycle 13:1958-69 (2014). PubMed: 24763226