Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1899(2)] to JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) (HRP)
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameAnti-JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) antibody [EPR1899(2)] (HRP)
See all JAK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1899(2)] to JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human JAK1 aa 1000-1100 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P23458
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab215338 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 133 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa).|
FunctionTyrosine kinase of the non-receptor type, involved in the IFN-alpha/beta/gamma signal pathway. Kinase partner for the interleukin (IL)-2 receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed at higher levels in primary colon tumors than in normal colon tissue. The expression level in metastatic colon tumors is comparable to the expression level in normal colon tissue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. JAK subfamily.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
DomainPossesses two phosphotransferase domains. The second one probably contains the catalytic domain (By similarity), while the presence of slight differences suggest a different role for domain 1.
The FERM domain mediates interaction with JAKMIP1.
Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Wholly intracellular, possibly membrane associated.
- Information by UniProt
- JAK 1 antibody
- JAK 1A antibody
- JAK 1B antibody
All lanes : Anti-JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) antibody [EPR1899(2)] (HRP) (ab215338) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Untreated Ramos cells
Lanes 2-3 : Ramos cells treated with pervanadateat at 1mM for 30min
Predicted band size: 133 kDa
Observed band size: 133 kDa
Exposure time: 5 seconds
Dot blot analysis of JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) antibody [EPR1899(2)] (HRP) (ab215338) at 1/1000 dilution.
Lane 1: JAK1 (phospho Y1022) phospho peptide.
Lane 2: JAK1 (phospho Y1023) phospho peptide.
Lane 3: JAK1 (phospho Y1022 + Y1023) phospho peptide.
Lane 4: JAK1 non phospho peptide.
Blocking and diluting buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST. Exposure time: 3 minutes.
ab215338 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shi Q et al. microRNA-29a functions as a tumor suppressor in nasopharyngeal carcinoma 5-8F cells through targeting VEGF. Iran J Basic Med Sci 22:541-546 (2019). PubMed: 31217935
- Gong W et al. Deletion of long noncoding RNA EFNA3 aggravates hypoxia-induced injury in PC-12 cells by upregulation of miR-101a. J Cell Biochem 120:836-847 (2019). PubMed: 30125989
- Cui J et al. WITHDRAWN: Skullcapflavone I has a potent anti-pancreatic cancer activity by targeting miR-23a. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31085241
- Li Y et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation, migration, invasion and promotes apoptosis of retinoblastoma cell lines through modulation of miR-99a and JAK/STAT pathway. BMC Cancer 18:1230 (2018). PubMed: 30526546
- Yin D et al. Pro-Angiogenic Role of LncRNA HULC in Microvascular Endothelial Cells via Sequestrating miR-124. Cell Physiol Biochem 50:2188-2202 (2018). PubMed: 30415256