Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to JLP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-JLP antibody
See all JLP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to JLP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Guinea pig, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Opossum, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human JLP aa 1-50.
Database link: O60271
- IP: HeLa nuclear extract. WB: HeLa, 293T,Jurkat, 3T3 cell lysates IHC-P: Human testis, and seminoma tissues
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12331 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 156.8 kDa.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceJLP is a member of the JNK-interacting protein (JIP) group of scaffold proteins which selectively mediate JNK signaling by aggregating specific components of the MAPK cascade to form a functional JNK signaling module.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm, perinuclear region. Note: Perinuclear distribution in response to stress signals such as UV radiation.
- C jun amino terminal kinase interacting protein 4 antibody
- c Jun NH2 terminal kinase associated leucine zipper protein antibody
- FLJ13450 antibody
All lanes : Anti-JLP antibody (ab12331) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 156.8 kDa
Immunoprecipitation analysis of HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded). ab12331 was used for immunoprecipitation at 3 µg/mg lysate and used for western blot at 1 µg/ml. Lanes 1 and 2 - ab12331 IP, Lane 3 - control IgG.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) of Human seminoma using ab12331 at 1/1000 with and HRP- conjugated goat anti-rabbit secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human testis (left) and testicular seminoma (right) tissues labelling JLP with ab12331 at 1/5000 (0.2µg/ml) and 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
ICC/IF image of ab12331 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab12331, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab12331 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Ren B et al. Sperm-associated antigen 9 is upregulated in hepatocellular carcinoma tissue and enhances QGY cell proliferation and invasion in vitro. Oncol Lett 15:415-422 (2018). PubMed: 29391885
- Fan W et al. Hsp70 Interacts with Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase (MAPK)-Activated Protein Kinase 2 To Regulate p38MAPK Stability and Myoblast Differentiation during Skeletal Muscle Regeneration. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30275345
- Ren B et al. Curcumin inhibits liver cancer by inhibiting DAMP molecule HSP70 and TLR4 signaling. Oncol Rep 40:895-901 (2018). PubMed: 29901164
- Joseph GA et al. Group I Paks Promote Skeletal Myoblast Differentiation In Vivo and In Vitro. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27920252
- Karner CM et al. Bmp Induces Osteoblast Differentiation through both Smad4 and mTORC1 Signaling. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27920253