Key features and details
- NFκB transcriptional activity inhibitor
- CAS Number: 749886-87-1
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in ethanol to 75 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameJSH 23, NFkappaB transcriptional activity inhibitor
DescriptionNFκB transcriptional activity inhibitor
Biological descriptionNFκB transcriptional activity inhibitor (IC50 = 7.1 μM). Inhibits LPS-induced nuclear translocation of NFκB. Does not affect IκB degradation. Potentiates the antitumor effects of cisplatin (ab141398). Shows neuroprotective effects in vivo.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 75 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144824 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kubota M et al. Autophagy deficiency exacerbates colitis through excessive oxidative stress and MAPK signaling pathway activation. PLoS One 14:e0225066 (2019). PubMed: 31703091
- Lai J et al. Activation of NFKB-JMJD3 signaling promotes bladder fibrosis via boosting bladder smooth muscle cell proliferation and collagen accumulation. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis 1865:2403-2410 (2019). PubMed: 31102789
- Barbero G et al. An Autocrine Wnt5a Loop Promotes NF-?B Pathway Activation and Cytokine/Chemokine Secretion in Melanoma. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31510045