Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to JunD
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-JunD antibody
See all JunD primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to JunD
Specificityab28837 recognises JunD.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human JunD around the phosphorylation site of Serine 255.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
FunctionTranscription factor binding AP-1 sites.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837) at 1/500 dilution (preincubated with synthesized peptide.)
All lanes : extracts from Hela cells.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Observed band size: 43 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma, using 1/50 JunD Antibody(ab28837).
ab28837 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liang C et al. HIF1a inhibition facilitates Leflunomide-AHR-CRP signaling to attenuate bone erosion in CRP-aberrant rheumatoid arthritis. Nat Commun 10:4579 (2019). PubMed: 31594926
- Bigot P et al. Functional characterization of the 12p12.1 renal cancer-susceptibility locus implicates BHLHE41. Nat Commun 7:12098 (2016). EMSA . PubMed: 27384883
- Eagle AL et al. Experience-Dependent Induction of Hippocampal ?FosB Controls Learning. J Neurosci 35:13773-83 (2015). PubMed: 26446228
- Suwei D et al. NLK functions to maintain proliferation and stemness of NSCLC and is a target of metformin. J Hematol Oncol 8:120 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26503334
- Tili E et al. Resveratrol decreases the levels of miR-155 by upregulating miR-663, a microRNA targeting JunB and JunD. Carcinogenesis 31:1561-6 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20622002
- Lemos MC et al. Genetic background influences embryonic lethality and the occurrence of neural tube defects in Men1 null mice: relevance to genetic modifiers. J Endocrinol 203:133-42 (2009). PubMed: 19587266