Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 5
- Suitable for: WB
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa.|
FunctionMay be involved in desquamation.
Tissue specificityExpressed in skin, breast, brain and testis. Expressed at the stratum granulosum of palmar skin.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- HK5 antibody
- Kallikrein 5 antibody
- Kallikrein L2 antibody
ab7283 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Furio L et al. Transgenic kallikrein 5 mice reproduce major cutaneous and systemic hallmarks of Netherton syndrome. J Exp Med 211:499-513 (2014). PubMed: 24534191
- Bonnart C et al. Elastase 2 is expressed in human and mouse epidermis and impairs skin barrier function in Netherton syndrome through filaggrin and lipid misprocessing. J Clin Invest 120:871-82 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20179351
- Yanagi T et al. Self-improvement of keratinocyte differentiation defects during skin maturation in ABCA12-deficient harlequin ichthyosis model mice. Am J Pathol 177:106-18 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20489143
- Di WL et al. A heterozygous null mutation combined with the G1258A polymorphism of SPINK5 causes impaired LEKTI function and abnormal expression of skin barrier proteins. Br J Dermatol 161:404-12 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19438860