Product nameAnti-KANK4 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KANK4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 377-526 of Human KANK4.
- Human colon tissue; RT-4 and U-251 MG cell lysates; Human liver and tonsil tissue lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/250 - 1/500.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- ANKRD38 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain 38 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 38 antibody
ab121410 at 1/50 dilution staining KANK4 in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoplasm and cytoskeleton (microtubules). Recommended concentration of ab121410 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
All lanes : Anti-KANK4 antibody (ab121410) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
This product has been referenced in:
- Haydont V et al. Genome-wide profiling of adult human papillary and reticular fibroblasts identifies ACAN, Col XI a1, and PSG1 as general biomarkers of dermis ageing, and KANK4 as an exemplary effector of papillary fibroblast ageing, related to contractility. Mech Ageing Dev N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29913199) »
- Afshari NA et al. Genome-wide association study identifies three novel loci in Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy. Nat Commun 8:14898 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28358029) »