Publishing research using ab10485? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10485 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Mahmud Z et al. Oncogenic EP300 can be targeted with inhibitors of aldo-keto reductases. Biochem Pharmacol 163:391-403 (2019). PubMed: 30862505
- Liu X et al. A Long Noncoding RNA, Antisense IL-7, Promotes Inflammatory Gene Transcription through Facilitating Histone Acetylation and Switch/Sucrose Nonfermentable Chromatin Remodeling. J Immunol 203:1548-1559 (2019). PubMed: 31383742
- Liang L et al. A Designed Peptide Targets Two Types of Modifications of p53 with Anti-cancer Activity. Cell Chem Biol 25:761-774.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29681526
- Ye Z et al. Regulation of miR-181a expression in T cell aging. Nat Commun 9:3060 (2018). PubMed: 30076309
- Wu R et al. MicroRNA-210 overexpression promotes psoriasis-like inflammation by inducing Th1 and Th17 cell differentiation. J Clin Invest 128:2551-2568 (2018). PubMed: 29757188
- Hipp N et al. IL-2 imprints human naive B cell fate towards plasma cell through ERK/ELK1-mediated BACH2 repression. Nat Commun 8:1443 (2017). CHIPseq ; Human . PubMed: 29129929
- Li X et al. Subcellular localization of ß-arrestin1 and its prognostic value in lung adenocarcinoma. Medicine (Baltimore) 96:e8450 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29137031
- Asaduzzaman M et al. Tumour suppressor EP300, a modulator of paclitaxel resistance and stemness, is downregulated in metaplastic breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 163:461-474 (2017). PubMed: 28341962
- Zhang S et al. Hippo Signaling Suppresses Cell Ploidy and Tumorigenesis through Skp2. Cancer Cell 31:669-684.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28486106
- Zhang Y et al. The DEK oncogene activates VEGF expression and promotes tumor angiogenesis and growth in HIF-1a-dependent and -independent manners. Oncotarget 7:23740-56 (2016). Human . PubMed: 26988756
- Shukla S et al. Cucurbitacin B Alters the Expression of Tumor-Related Genes by Epigenetic Modifications in NSCLC and Inhibits NNK-Induced Lung Tumorigenesis. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 8:552-62 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25813524
- Muench P et al. Cutaneous papillomavirus E6 proteins must interact with p300 and block p53-mediated apoptosis for cellular immortalization and tumorigenesis. Cancer Res 70:6913-24 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20663910