Publishing research using ab23886? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23886 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Baarlink C et al. A transient pool of nuclear F-actin at mitotic exit controls chromatin organization. Nat Cell Biol 19:1389-1399 (2017). PubMed: 29131140
- Falcone Ferreyra ML et al. AtPDCD5 Plays a Role in Programmed Cell Death after UV-B Exposure in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol 170:2444-60 (2016). PubMed: 26884483
- Ortega-Atienza S et al. ATM and KAT5 safeguard replicating chromatin against formaldehyde damage. Nucleic Acids Res 44:198-209 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26420831
- Xu S et al. Tip60 HAT Action Mediates Environmental Enrichment Induced Cognitive Restoration. PLoS One 11:e0159623 (2016). IHC, ChIP ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 27454757
- Yasunaga A et al. Genome-wide RNAi screen identifies broadly-acting host factors that inhibit arbovirus infection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1003914 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24550726
- Xu S et al. Epigenetic control of learning and memory in Drosophila by Tip60 HAT action. Genetics 198:1571-86 (2014). PubMed: 25326235
- Lario LD et al. ANTI-SILENCING FUNCTION1 proteins are involved in ultraviolet-induced DNA damage repair and are cell cycle regulated by E2F transcription factors in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol 162:1164-77 (2013). PubMed: 23596192
- Chen D et al. E2f2 induces cone photoreceptor apoptosis independent of E2f1 and E2f3. Cell Death Differ 20:931-940 (2013). PubMed: 23558950
- Nayak G & Cooper GM p53 is a major component of the transcriptional and apoptotic program regulated by PI 3-kinase/Akt/GSK3 signaling. Cell Death Dis 3:e400 (2012). PubMed: 23059819
- Li Z et al. Foxa2 and H2A.Z mediate nucleosome depletion during embryonic stem cell differentiation. Cell 151:1608-16 (2012). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 23260146
- Yoshida M et al. PLU1 histone demethylase decreases the expression of KAT5 and enhances the invasive activity of the cells. Biochem J 437:555-64 (2011). PubMed: 21574959
- Konietzko U et al. Co-localization of the amyloid precursor protein and Notch intracellular domains in nuclear transcription factories. Neurobiol Aging 31:58-73 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18403052
- Negishi M et al. Dmap1 plays an essential role in the maintenance of genome integrity through the DNA repair process. Genes Cells 14:1347-57 (2009). PubMed: 19845771