Publishing research using ab70183? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70183 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Pardo M et al. Myst2/Kat7 histone acetyltransferase interaction proteomics reveals tumour-suppressor Niam as a novel binding partner in embryonic stem cells. Sci Rep 7:8157 (2017). PubMed: 28811661
- Wright DG et al. Human T-cell leukemia virus type-1-encoded protein HBZ represses p53 function by inhibiting the acetyltransferase activity of p300/CBP and HBO1. Oncotarget 7:1687-706 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 26625199
- Siriwardana NS et al. The novel function of JADE1S in cytokinesis of epithelial cells. Cell Cycle 14:2821-34 (2015). PubMed: 26151225
- Zou C et al. SCF(Fbxw15) mediates histone acetyltransferase binding to origin recognition complex (HBO1) ubiquitin-proteasomal degradation to regulate cell proliferation. J Biol Chem 288:6306-16 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23319590
- Lalonde ME et al. Exchange of associated factors directs a switch in HBO1 acetyltransferase histone tail specificity. Genes Dev 27:2009-24 (2013). PubMed: 24065767
- Pardo M et al. An expanded Oct4 interaction network: implications for stem cell biology, development, and disease. Cell Stem Cell 6:382-95 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20362542