Product nameAnti-KCNK3/TASK1 antibody
See all KCNK3/TASK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KCNK3/TASK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow, Dog
- Jurkat cell lysate
This product was previously labelled as KCNK3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49433 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA: titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
FunctionpH-dependent, voltage-insensitive, background potassium channel protein. Rectification direction results from potassium ion concentration on either side of the membrane. Acts as an outward rectifier when external potassium concentration is low. When external potassium concentration is high, current is inward.
Tissue specificityWidespread expression in adult. Strongest expression in pancreas and placenta. Lower expression in brain, lung, prostate, heart, kidney, uterus, small intestine and colon.
Involvement in diseasePulmonary hypertension, primary, 4
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK 1 antibody
- Acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK antibody
- Acid-sensitive potassium channel protein TASK-1 antibody
Anti-KCNK3/TASK1 antibody (ab49433) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu JJ et al. MicroRNA-138 promotes proliferation and suppresses mitochondrial depolarization in human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells through targeting TASK-1. Mol Med Rep 17:3021-3027 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29257242) »
- Antigny F et al. Potassium Channel Subfamily K Member 3 (KCNK3) Contributes to the Development of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Circulation 133:1371-85 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26912814) »