Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KCNN3/SK3
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KCNN3/SK3 antibody
See all KCNN3/SK3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KCNN3/SK3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
- Daudi cell lysate
Protein previously labeled as KCNN3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28631 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionForms a voltage-independent potassium channel activated by intracellular calcium. Activation is followed by membrane hyperpolarization. Thought to regulate neuronal excitability by contributing to the slow component of synaptic afterhyperpolarization. The channel is blocked by apamin.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel KCNN family. KCa2.3/KCNN3 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- hSK3 antibody
- KCa2.3 antibody
- Kcnn3 antibody
Sample Type : Rhesus macaque spinal cord. Primary Antibody Dilution : 1:300. Secondary Antibody : Donkey anti Rabbit 488. Secondary Antibody Dilution : 1:500. Color/Signal Descriptions : Green: KCNN3/SK3. Gene Name : KCNN3.
Anti-KCNN3/SK3 antibody (ab28631) at 2 µg/ml + Daudi (Human Burkitt’s lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate 10ug.
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG
Predicted band size: 82 kDa
Observed band size: 85 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab28631 at 2µg/ml used in Western blot. Negative control: mouse kidney lysate, positive sample: mouse whole brain lysate. The secondary antibody was goat anti-rabbit and used at 1/10,000 dilution.
ab28631 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li G et al. Laminar shear stress alters endothelial KCa2.3 expression in H9c2 cells partially via regulating the PI3K/Akt/p300 axis. Int J Mol Med 43:1289-1298 (2019). PubMed: 30664154
- Wang Q et al. Colonic Dysmotility in Murine Partial Colonic Obstruction Due to Functional Changes in Interstitial Cells. J Neurogastroenterol Motil 25:589-601 (2019). PubMed: 31587550
- Bae H et al. Effects of hydrogen peroxide on voltage-dependent K(+) currents in human cardiac fibroblasts through protein kinase pathways. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol 20:315-24 (2016). PubMed: 27162486