Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11634] to KCTD15
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-KCTD15 antibody [EPR11634]
See all KCTD15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11634] to KCTD15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human KCTD15. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96SI1
- 293T, HeLa, K562, C6, NIH-3T3, fetal brain and fetal kidney lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175216 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BTB/POZ domain containing protein KCTD15 antibody
- BTB/POZ domain-containing protein kctd15 antibody
- KCD15_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-KCTD15 antibody [EPR11634] (ab175216) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 5 : NIH-3T3 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Fetal brain cell lysate
Lane 7 : Fetal kidney cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
ab175216 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.