Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KDM4D / JMJD2D
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KDM4D / JMJD2D antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KDM4D / JMJD2D
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-354 of Human KDM4D/ JMJD2D (43kDa).
The immunogen used for this product shares 64%, 71% and 65% homology with KDM4A/JMJD2A, KDM4B/JMJD2B and KDM4C/JMJD2C respectively. Cross-reactivity with these proteins has not been confirmed experimentally.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 50% Glycerol, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionHistone demethylase that specifically demethylates 'Lys-9' of histone H3, thereby playing a central role in histone code. Does not demethylate histone H3 'Lys-4', H3 'Lys-27', H3 'Lys-36' nor H4 'Lys-20'. Demethylates both di- and trimethylated H3 'Lys-9' residue, while it has no activity on monomethylated residues. Demethylation of Lys residue generates formaldehyde and succinate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the JHDM3 histone demethylase family.
Contains 1 JmjC domain.
Contains 1 JmjN domain.
- Information by UniProt
- JHD3D antibody
- JHDM3D antibody
- JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 3D antibody
All lanes : Anti-KDM4D / JMJD2D antibody (ab93694) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : DLD1 cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : DLD1 cell lysate at 5 µg
Predicted band size: 58 kDa
ab93694, at 10µg/ml, staining KDM4D / JMJD2D in DLD1 (Human Colorectal Adenocarcinoma) cells by Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed with 1% formaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with normal goat serum. Secondary antibody: Goat anti Rabbit Cy3 at 1/250 dilution.
ab93694 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Hu F et al. Histone demethylase KDM4D promotes gastrointestinal stromal tumor progression through HIF1ß/VEGFA signalling. Mol Cancer 17:107 (2018). PubMed: 30060750
- Ying Z et al. Short-Term Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore Opening Modulates Histone Lysine Methylation at the Early Phase of Somatic Cell Reprogramming. Cell Metab 28:935-945.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30174306
- Wu R et al. H3K9me3 demethylase Kdm4d facilitates the formation of pre-initiative complex and regulates DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Res 45:169-180 (2017). WB, ChIP, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27679476
- Bur H et al. Strong KDM4B and KDM4D Expression Associates with Radioresistance and Aggressive Phenotype in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma. Anticancer Res 36:4677-83 (2016). PubMed: 27630312
- Soini Y et al. KDM4A, KDM4B and KDM4C in non-small cell lung cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:12922-8 (2015). PubMed: 26722485