Product nameKDM4/JMJD2 Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
See all KDM4/JMJD2 kits
Assay typeEnzyme activity
Assay time3h 00m
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Mammals
KDM4/JMJD2 (Lysine-specific demethylase 4) is a family of histone demethyltransferases involved in H3(meK9) specific demethylation. The KDM4/JMJD2 family are JmjC proteins that specifically removes tri-methylation from H3(meK9) and H3(meK36) but has no activity on mono- or di-methylated residues.
KDM4/JMJD2 Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab113461) is designed for the easy and fast colorimetric measurement of KDM4/JMJD2 activity or inhibition. The antibody-based, immunospecific method directly detects KDM4/JMJD2-converted demethylated products, rather than by-products, in a 96 stripwell microplate format.
Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 48 tests 96 tests 10X Wash Buffer 1 x 14ml 1 x 28ml 8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame) 6 units 12 units Adhesive Covering Film 1 unit 1 unit Capture Antibody, 1000 µg/mL 1 x 5µl 1 x 10µl Co-factor 1 1 x 30µl 1 x 60µl Co-factor 2 1 x 30µl 1 x 60µl Co-factor 3 1 x 30µl 1 x 60µl Detection Antibody, 400 µg/mL 1 x 6µl 1 x 12µl Developer Solution 1 x 5ml 1 x 10ml JMJD2 Assay Buffer 1 x 4ml 1 x 8ml JMJD2 Assay Standard, 50 µg/mL 1 x 10µl 1 x 20µl JMJD2 Substrate, 50 µg/mL 1 x 60µl 1 x 120µl Stop Solution 1 x 5ml 1 x 10ml
- KDM1/LSD1 Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab113459)
- KDM1/LSD1 Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (ab113460)
- KDM4/JMJD2 Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (ab113462)
- KDM5/JARID Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab113463)
- KDM5/JARID Activity Quantification Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (ab113464)
- Nuclear Extraction Kit (ab113474)
ab113461 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.