Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4947(2)] to KDS
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-KDS antibody [EPR4947(2)]
See all KDS primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4947(2)] to KDS
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human KDS aa 850 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9H2K8
- Jurkat, 293T, K562 and HeLa cell lysates
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between Epitomics and the lab of Melanie Cobb at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
This product was previously labelled as TAOK3
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.|
FunctionInhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. Negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF). When overexpressed, may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at a low level, and highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), thymus, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Also localized to the peripheral cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CTCL tumor antigen HD CL 09 antibody
- CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09 antibody
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma tumor antigen HD CL 09 antibody
All lanes : Anti-KDS antibody [EPR4947(2)] (ab150388) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 105 kDa
ab150388 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ormonde JVS et al. TAOK3 Regulates Canonical TCR Signaling by Preventing Early SHP-1-Mediated Inactivation of LCK. J Immunol 201:3431-3442 (2018). PubMed: 30373850