Publishing research using ab34790? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab34790 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Nahorski MS et al. Clathrin heavy chain 22 contributes to the control of neuropeptide degradation and secretion during neuronal development. Sci Rep 8:2340 (2018). PubMed: 29402896
- Eisenhardt AE et al. Phospho-proteomic analyses of B-Raf protein complexes reveal new regulatory principles. Oncotarget 7:26628-52 (2016). PubMed: 27034005
- Cesca F et al. Functional Interaction between the Scaffold Protein Kidins220/ARMS and Neuronal Voltage-Gated Na+ Channels. J Biol Chem 290:18045-55 (2015). PubMed: 26037926
- Marracci S et al. Kidins220/ARMS is dynamically expressed during Xenopus laevis development. Int J Dev Biol 57:787-92 (2013). PubMed: 24307304
- Li J et al. PI3K p110a/Akt signaling negatively regulates secretion of the intestinal peptide neurotensin through interference of granule transport. Mol Endocrinol 26:1380-93 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22700584
- Li J et al. PKD1, PKD2, and Their Substrate Kidins220 Regulate Neurotensin Secretion in the BON Human Endocrine Cell Line. J Biol Chem 283:2614-21 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18048355