I would be interested in trying this antibody for IF in the mouse, do you have any idea if this could work or any tip for this antibody ? I guess you don't send trial aliquots ?
Asked on May 09 2012
Thank you for contacting us.
Because we carry over 80,000 products, it isn't feasible for us to keep small sample sizes of our products, and therefore I am not able to offer a test sample of ab90735.
Unfortunately ab90735 has not been tested either with Mouse, nor IF. It doesn’t mean it won’t work in this species / application, but we don’t have data to support it.
However, due to sequence homology, the antibody is very likely to cross react with Mouse. If you are interested in participating in our antibodies evaluation system (Abreview), and test ab90735 with WB and / or human species with ICC/IF (only one untested species/application at a time) I will be happy to offer a discount code for a future purchase if you submit the results (in a form of an Abreview) to our website.
Therefore, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy the antibody and test it in a new species or with a new application and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of 1 free primary antibody.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab90735. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing the antibody so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase the antibody either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in the new species / application.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!).
To find out more about our Abreview system, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for any primary antibody ordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: http://ops.adminsite.com/admin/crm2/www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more advice or information.
Answered on May 09 2012