Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KIF17
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KIF17 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KIF17
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse KIF17 aa 589-606 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- Mouse brain cytosolic fraction, PC12 cell line differentiated with NGF.
General notesStorage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. If slight turbidity occurs upon prolonged storage, clarify the solution by centrifugation before use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesKIF17 is affinity-purified using the immunizing peptide immobilized on agarose.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 170 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA1405 antibody
- KIF 17 antibody
- KIF 17B antibody
ab11261 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Hazime K & Malicki JJ Apico-basal Polarity Determinants Encoded by crumbs Genes Affect Ciliary Shaft Protein Composition, IFT Movement Dynamics, and Cilia Length. Genetics 207:1041-1051 (2017). PubMed: 28882989
- Jiang L et al. Heterotrimeric kinesin-2 (KIF3) mediates transition zone and axoneme formation of mouse photoreceptors. J Biol Chem 290:12765-78 (2015). PubMed: 25825494
- Lim YS & Tang BL A role for Rab23 in the trafficking of Kif17 to the primary cilium. J Cell Sci 128:2996-3008 (2015). PubMed: 26136363
- Jiang L et al. Kinesin family 17 (osmotic avoidance abnormal-3) is dispensable for photoreceptor morphology and function. FASEB J 29:4866-80 (2015). PubMed: 26229057
- Smith GA et al. Progressive axonal transport and synaptic protein changes correlate with behavioral and neuropathological abnormalities in the heterozygous Q175 KI mouse model of Huntington's disease. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24728190