Publishing research using ab5628? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5628 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Kamata H et al. KIF5A transports collagen vesicles of myofibroblasts during pleural fibrosis. Sci Rep 7:4556 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28676645
- Blakeslee WW et al. Class I HDACs control a JIP1-dependent pathway for kinesin-microtubule binding in cardiomyocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol 112:74-82 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28886967
- Roche SL et al. Loss of glial neurofascin155 delays developmental synapse elimination at the neuromuscular junction. J Neurosci 34:12904-18 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25232125
- Cartelli D et al. Microtubule alterations occur early in experimental parkinsonism and the microtubule stabilizer epothilone D is neuroprotective. Sci Rep 3:1837 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23670541
- Astanina K & Jacob R KIF5C, a kinesin motor involved in apical trafficking of MDCK cells. Cell Mol Life Sci 67:1331-42 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20094756
- DeBoer SR et al. Conventional kinesin holoenzymes are composed of heavy and light chain homodimers. Biochemistry 47:4535-43 (2008). PubMed: 18361505
- Brickley K et al. GRIF-1 and OIP106, members of a novel gene family of coiled-coil domain proteins: association in vivo and in vitro with kinesin. J Biol Chem 280:14723-32 (2005). PubMed: 15644324