Publishing research using ab167429? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab167429 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Shen J et al. Mitochondria are transported along microtubules in membrane nanotubes to rescue distressed cardiomyocytes from apoptosis. Cell Death Dis 9:81 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29362447
- Stewart DP et al. Cleavage activates dispatched for Sonic Hedgehog ligand release. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29359685
- Gao Y et al. The Pearling Transition Provides Evidence of Force-Driven Endosomal Tubulation during Salmonella Infection. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29921673
- Gao WND et al. Vaccinia virus proteins A36 and F12/E2 show strong preferences for different kinesin light chain isoforms. Traffic 18:505-518 (2017). PubMed: 28485852
- Gimpel P et al. Nesprin-1a-Dependent Microtubule Nucleation from the Nuclear Envelope via Akap450 Is Necessary for Nuclear Positioning in Muscle Cells. Curr Biol 27:2999-3009.e9 (2017). PubMed: 28966089
- Stroud MJ et al. Nesprin 1a2 is essential for mouse postnatal viability and nuclear positioning in skeletal muscle. J Cell Biol 216:1915-1924 (2017). PubMed: 28533284
- Yang P et al. VEGF Axonal Transport Dependent on Kinesin-1B and Microtubules Dynamics. Front Mol Neurosci 10:424 (2017). WB, IP . PubMed: 29311814
- Das TK & Cagan RL KIF5B-RET Oncoprotein Signals through a Multi-kinase Signaling Hub. Cell Rep 20:2368-2383 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28877471
- Wang C et al. Dynamic tubulation of mitochondria drives mitochondrial network formation. Cell Res 25:1108-20 (2015). PubMed: 26206315
- Sehgal L et al. 14-3-3?-Mediated transport of plakoglobin to the cell border is required for the initiation of desmosome assembly in vitro and in vivo. J Cell Sci 127:2174-88 (2014). Mouse, Human . PubMed: 24610948