Product nameAnti-KLF10 antibody
See all KLF10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KLF10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Non human primates
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Jurkat Whole Cell; Ramos Whole Cell; Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue; Human Brain Tissue; Mouse Liver Tissue; Mouse Testis Tissue and Rat Thymus Tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).|
FunctionTranscriptional repressor which binds to the consensus sequence 5'-GGTGTG-3'. Plays a role in the regulation of the circadian clock; binds to the GC box sequence in the promoter of the core clock component ARTNL/BMAL1 and represses its transcriptional activity. Regulates the circadian expression of genes involved in lipogenesis, gluconeogenesis, and glycolysis in the liver. Represses the expression of PCK2, a rate-limiting step enzyme of gluconeogenesis (By similarity). May play a role in the cell cycle regulation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
modificationsUbiquitinated; mediated by SIAH1 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Early growth response, alpha antibody
- Early growth response, alpha like antibody
- EGR A antibody
All lanes : Anti-KLF10 antibody (ab73537) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 4 : Testis (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 5 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 6 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 7 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
Observed band size: 53 kDa
Additional bands at: 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 12 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Hung MS et al. Knockdown of cullin 4A inhibits growth and increases chemosensitivity in lung cancer cells. J Cell Mol Med 20:1295-306 (2016). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 26969027) »
- Peng DJ et al. Noncanonical K27-linked polyubiquitination of TIEG1 regulates Foxp3 expression and tumor growth. J Immunol 186:5638-47 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21471442) »