Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KLF10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KLF10 antibody
See all KLF10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KLF10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Non human primates
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Jurkat Whole Cell; Ramos Whole Cell; Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue; Human Brain Tissue; Mouse Liver Tissue; Mouse Testis Tissue and Rat Thymus Tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).|
FunctionTranscriptional repressor which binds to the consensus sequence 5'-GGTGTG-3'. Plays a role in the regulation of the circadian clock; binds to the GC box sequence in the promoter of the core clock component ARTNL/BMAL1 and represses its transcriptional activity. Regulates the circadian expression of genes involved in lipogenesis, gluconeogenesis, and glycolysis in the liver. Represses the expression of PCK2, a rate-limiting step enzyme of gluconeogenesis (By similarity). May play a role in the cell cycle regulation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
modificationsUbiquitinated; mediated by SIAH1 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Early growth response, alpha antibody
- Early growth response, alpha like antibody
- EGR A antibody
All lanes : Anti-KLF10 antibody (ab73537) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 4 : Testis (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 5 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 6 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 7 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
Observed band size: 53 kDa
Additional bands at: 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 12 minutes
ab73537 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lin CL et al. A KDM6A-KLF10 reinforcing feedback mechanism aggravates diabetic podocyte dysfunction. EMBO Mol Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30948420
- Hung MS et al. Knockdown of cullin 4A inhibits growth and increases chemosensitivity in lung cancer cells. J Cell Mol Med 20:1295-306 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26969027
- Peng DJ et al. Noncanonical K27-linked polyubiquitination of TIEG1 regulates Foxp3 expression and tumor growth. J Immunol 186:5638-47 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21471442