Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to KLF15
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KLF15 antibody
See all KLF15 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to KLF15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pig
- Human Liver or HepG2 lysate
Principal Names – KLF15; Kruppel-like factor 15; KKLF; KKLF protein; kidney-enriched Kruppel-like factor Official Gene Symbol - KLF15 GenBank Accession Number – NP_054798 LocusLink ID - 28999 (human); 66277 (mouse); 85497 (rat)
We no longer guarantee this product for mouse because of recent complaints. The immunogen however shares 92% sequence homology with mouse so we still predict the antibody will cross-react. We will welcome any feedback from customers.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2647 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. Approx 48kDa band observed in lysates of hepatoblastoma cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 44.0kDa according to NP_054798.1). Older batches detected a band of approximately 65 kDa in Human Liver lysate(predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Note the higher than expected size is in agreement with previous Western results (Mol Cell Biol 2000 Oct;20(19):7319-31).
FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds to the GA element of the CLCNKA promoter.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, followed by heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Not expressed in bone marrow or lymphoid tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- Kidney enriched Kruppel like factor antibody
- Kidney-enriched krueppel-like factor antibody
- KKLF antibody
ab2647 staining (2
µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab2647 staining (1 µg/ml) of Mouse skeletal muscle lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
Lane 1 : Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
ab2647 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Hirata Y et al. Hyperglycemia induces skeletal muscle atrophy via a WWP1/KLF15 axis. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30830866
- Liu B et al. Protective effect of KLF15 on vascular endothelial dysfunction induced by TNF-a. Mol Med Rep 18:1987-1994 (2018). PubMed: 29956764
- Liang N et al. Immunosuppressive effects of hydroxychloroquine and artemisinin combination therapy via the nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway in lupus nephritis mice. Exp Ther Med 15:2436-2442 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29456648
- Walter LM et al. Interventions Targeting Glucocorticoid-Krüppel-like Factor 15-Branched-Chain Amino Acid Signaling Improve Disease Phenotypes in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Mice. EBioMedicine 31:226-242 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29735415
- El-Mayet FS et al. Combinatorial Effects of the Glucocorticoid Receptor and Krüppel-Like Transcription Factor 15 on Bovine Herpesvirus 1 Transcription and Productive Infection. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28794031