Product nameAnti-KLF7 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KLF7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Fusion protein corresponding to Human KLF7 aa 1-230. The identity of the protein fusion partner is GST.
MDVLASYSIFQELQLVHDTGYFSALPSLEETWQQTCLELERYLQTEPRRI SETFGEDLDCFLHASPPPCIEESFRRLDPLLLPVEAAICEKSSAVDILLS RDKLLSETCLSLQPASSSLDSYTAVNQAQLNAVTSLTPPSSPELSRHLVK TSQTLSAVDGTVTLKLVAKKAALSSVKVRSLISAHGRDVSGVLHEAMSSR GTTGNTQVQSPSNATTATGVFPGLTILPST
Database link: O75840-3
- Human colon cancer and fetal brain tissue lysates; Mouse kidney tissue and testis tissue lysates; Human thyroid cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197690 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds in vitro to the CACCC motif of the beta-globin promoter and to the SP1 recognition sequence.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous and highly expressed in brain and spinal cord in the adult, and in kidney and brain in the embryo.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
DomainThe acidic N-terminal part may favor interaction with the basic domain of transcription factors.
- Information by UniProt
- KLF7 antibody
- KLF7_HUMAN antibody
- Krueppel like factor 7 antibody
All lanes : Anti-KLF7 antibody (ab197690) at 1/483 dilution
Lane 1 : Human colon cancer tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse testis tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 25 kDa
Exposure time: 20 seconds
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human thyroid cancer tissue labeling KLF7 with ab197690 at 1/60 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Lv JX et al. Hypoxia-induced miR-210 contributes to apoptosis of mouse spermatocyte GC-2 cells by targeting Kruppel-like factor 7. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30431115) »
- Klein RH et al. Characterization of enhancers and the role of the transcription factor KLF7 in regulating corneal epithelial differentiation. J Biol Chem 292:18937-18950 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28916725) »