Product nameAnti-KLH antibody (HRP)
See all KLH primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KLH (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Electron Microscopy, WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified) KLH (Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesimmunogen affinity chromatography was followed by solid phase adsorption to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/15000 - 1/60000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceKLH (Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin) is a copper containing oxygen carrier occurring freely dissolved in the hemolymph of many molluscs and arthropods. KLH is often used in molecular immunology as a carrier protein conjugated to low molecular weight molecules such as peptides, amino acids, nucleic acids, drugs or toxins to render them more immunogenic due to the size of the conjugate complex and the immunogenicity of KLH. KLH forms a large complex composed of ~50 kDa subunits.
Cellular localizationSecreted protein; extracellular space
- Hemocyanin 2 c chain antibody
- Hemocyanin 2c chain antibody
- Hemocyanin A chain antibody
ab34769 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.