Key features and details
- Syrian hamster monoclonal [2F1] to KLRG1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-KLRG1 antibody [2F1] (PE)
See all KLRG1 primary antibodies
DescriptionSyrian hamster monoclonal [2F1] to KLRG1 (PE)
Host speciesSyrian hamster
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation (Mouse) - Activated NK (A-LAK) cells from B6 (H-2b) mice.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionPlays an inhibitory role on natural killer (NK) cells and T-cell functions upon binding to their non-MHC ligands. May mediate missing self recognition by binding to a highly conserved site on classical cadherins, enabling it to monitor expression of E-cadherin/CDH1, N-cadherin/CDH2 and R-cadherin/CDH4 on target cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed specifically on natural killer (NK) cells and T-cells, mainly CD8 T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
DomainContains 1 copy of a cytoplasmic motif that is referred to as the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM). This motif is involved in modulation of cellular responses. Upon phosphorylation of ITIM motif KLRG1 associates with the two phosphatases PTPN11 and INPP5D.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 2F1 Ag antibody
- 2F1 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 15 member A antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab25205 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Jennings RN et al. Type I interferon signaling enhances CD8+ T cell effector function and differentiation during murine gammaherpesvirus 68 infection. J Virol 88:14040-9 (2014). PubMed: 25253356
- Allie SR et al. Critical role for all-trans retinoic acid for optimal effector and effector memory CD8 T cell differentiation. J Immunol 190:2178-87 (2013). PubMed: 23338237
- Amoah S et al. High viral burden restricts short-lived effector cell number at late times postinfection through increased natural regulatory T cell expansion. J Immunol 190:5020-9 (2013). PubMed: 23589620
- Dong H et al. CD27 stimulation promotes the frequency of IL-7 receptor-expressing memory precursors and prevents IL-12-mediated loss of CD8(+) T cell memory in the absence of CD4(+) T cell help. J Immunol 188:3829-38 (2012). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 22422886
- Amoah S et al. Changes in functional but not structural avidity during differentiation of CD8+ effector cells in vivo after virus infection. J Immunol 189:638-45 (2012). PubMed: 22706075
- Allie SR et al. Programmed death 1 regulates development of central memory CD8 T cells after acute viral infection. J Immunol 186:6280-6 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21525385
- Blackburn SD et al. Coregulation of CD8+ T cell exhaustion by multiple inhibitory receptors during chronic viral infection. Nat Immunol 10:29-37 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19043418