Publishing research using ab25205? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25205 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Jennings RN et al. Type I interferon signaling enhances CD8+ T cell effector function and differentiation during murine gammaherpesvirus 68 infection. J Virol 88:14040-9 (2014). PubMed: 25253356
- Allie SR et al. Critical role for all-trans retinoic acid for optimal effector and effector memory CD8 T cell differentiation. J Immunol 190:2178-87 (2013). PubMed: 23338237
- Amoah S et al. High viral burden restricts short-lived effector cell number at late times postinfection through increased natural regulatory T cell expansion. J Immunol 190:5020-9 (2013). PubMed: 23589620
- Dong H et al. CD27 stimulation promotes the frequency of IL-7 receptor-expressing memory precursors and prevents IL-12-mediated loss of CD8(+) T cell memory in the absence of CD4(+) T cell help. J Immunol 188:3829-38 (2012). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 22422886
- Amoah S et al. Changes in functional but not structural avidity during differentiation of CD8+ effector cells in vivo after virus infection. J Immunol 189:638-45 (2012). PubMed: 22706075
- Allie SR et al. Programmed death 1 regulates development of central memory CD8 T cells after acute viral infection. J Immunol 186:6280-6 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21525385
- Blackburn SD et al. Coregulation of CD8+ T cell exhaustion by multiple inhibitory receptors during chronic viral infection. Nat Immunol 10:29-37 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19043418